- Strong interface among Life Sciences, Microbiology and Biotechnology laboratories and Industries.
- Summer Training and Placement in the relevant fields.
- Development of Entrepreneurship.
- Library with basic and advanced books.
- Developing highly skilled human resource that is capable of doing inter-disciplinary research in the areas of synthetic and systems biology.
- Awareness activities organised from time to time as instructed by the Government of India and the university.
- Providing platform for the integrative study of complex interactions in biological processes to understand basic design principles that unite living systems